1. Theory of State and Law as a science and academic discipline. The subject of the theory of state and law.
2. The formation, development and current state of the theory of state and law.
3. Methods of knowledge of the state and law and their types. Classification criteria.
4. Basic principles of scientific research of state-legal phenomena of the modern theory of state and law.
5. Categories and concepts of the theory of state and law.
6. The theory of state and law and jurisprudence industry, their relationship and interdependence.
7. Theory of State and Law and Humanities, and the ratio of their relationship.
8. General description of the main theories of the origin of state and law.
9. The difference between the law of the social norms of primitive society.
10. The multiplicity of doctrines about the state and law and the reasons for pluralism in understanding their essence and functions.
11. Neolithic theory of the origin and essence of the state.
12. The theory of violence, its essence and basic ideas about the origin of the state and law.
13. Contractual theory of the origin of state and law, its essence and main ideas.
14. The organic theory of the state and law, its essence and main ideas.
15. Irrigation theory of the origin and development of the state, its essence, the basic ideas and methodological significance.
16. The slave state, its nature and function.
17. Roman law system and its sources.
18. The feudal state, its nature and function.
19. The capitalist state, its nature and function.
20. The socialist state and features of its functioning.
21. Bourgeois law, its nature and function.
22. Features of state and legal system in transition.
23. Sociological theory of law, its basic ideas and the modern evaluation.
24. The natural law theory, its essence and main ideas.
25. The historical school of law, its place and role in the history of political and legal doctrines.
26. Normativistskaya theory of law: basic ideas, methodological significance and disadvantages.
27. Psychological Theory of Law, its essence, the basic ideas and methodological significance.
28. The Marxist theory of law, its basic ideas in a modern legal culture.
29. The system of individual rights and freedoms: the concept and types, the main ways of ensuring and protection of human rights and citizen.
30. The right of citizens to information, content, scope and forms of protection.
31. The concept and structure of the legal status of the individual. Types of legal personality status.
32. International and domestic (national) law, their relationship and interaction in modern conditions.
33. The principles of the rule of law. Problems of building the rule of law in Russia.
34. Civil society, its structure and features. Value of civil society and the state.
35. The law and the state of their relationship and interdependence.
1. The concept and basic elements of the political system of society.
2. Place and role of the modern state in the political system of society.
3. Concept and kinds of political parties, their place and role in the political life of modern society.
4. Place and role of NGOs in the political system of society.
5. State and local government.
6. State: concept, essence and main features.
7. formational approach to the typology of the state, its advantages and disadvantages.
8. Civilization approach to the typology of states, its advantages and disadvantages.
9. The concept, content and classification of the functions of the state.
10. Internal and external functions of the modern state, their relationship.
11. Globalization and its symptoms. Global problems of the present and new external features of the world.
12. Forms and methods of implementation of the state functions.
13. The state apparatus, its structure and functions.
14. The principles of organization and activity of the state apparatus.
15. The concept and features of state bodies. Modern approach
16. The state mechanism: concept and structure. Features of the modern Russian state mechanism.
17. The Government and its symptoms. The legitimacy and legality of state power.
18. The ratio of political and state power.
19. The principle of separation of powers: the origins, role and purpose. The problems of separation of powers in Russia.
20. Legislative power, and its primary representative. Legislative bodies in the state.
21. The executive branch, its secondary and subordinate in nature. The system of executive bodies in the state.
22. The judiciary, its independence and the nature of the arbitration. The system of judicial organs of the state.
23. The federal bodies of state power and bodies of state power of subjects of federation, their competence, relationship and function.
24. Types and forms of the state, their concept and relation. The factors that determine the type and form of the state.
25. The Republic as a form of government, its characteristics and types. Features a form of government in modern Russia.
26. monarchical form of government, its essence and basic features. Modern types of monarchies, their brief characteristics.
27. The concept and features of the unitary form of government. Types of unitary states.
28. The concept and features of a federal form of government. Types federation.
29. The concept and general characteristics of the confederation. Similarities and differences of confederation and federation.
30. The concept, characteristics and types of public-political regimes.
31. The concept, principles and guarantees of the rule of law.
32. The notion of public order and the rule of law.
33. Rule of law, their relationship and interdependence.
34. Law-making: concept, principles, types.
35. Subjects of legislative initiative in the Russian Federation. Stages of the legislative process.
1. Concept and types of social norms. The ratio of the rule of law and morality.
2. The concept, basic features, and the essence of law.
3. Functions of law: concept, characteristics and classification criteria.
4. The types of rights (formational and civilizational approaches).
5. The principles of law: concept, essence, classification.
6. Concept and types of sources (forms) of law. Value concepts of "source of law" and "form of law".
7. Rule of Law: classification and types.
8. The concept, characteristics and structure of the rule of law.
9. Types of hypotheses of the law, their brief characteristics and examples.
10. Kinds of dispositions of the law, their brief characteristics and examples.
11. Types of sanctions of the law, their brief characteristics and examples.
12. Legal precedent as a source of law.
13. Legal custom as a source of law. Customary law.
14. The concept and structure of normative legal acts, their features and types.
15. Regulatory and individual acts, the difference between them and the features of the application.
16. Sources of contemporary Russian law.
17. The concept, types and methods of interpretation of normative legal acts.
18. Action of normative legal acts in the space.
19. Validity and termination of the normative legal acts in time.
20. The action regulations on the public.
21. The definition of "law". The main features of the law.
22. The classification laws. Types of Russian Federation laws.
23. The method of presenting the legal provisions in articles of normative legal acts.
24. The subject and method of legal regulation as the basis for the allocation of areas of law.
25. regulatory mechanism: the concept, structure and basic elements.
26. The concept of the legal system, its features and main components.
27. The right industry: concept, content and subject of legal regulation.
28. Legal Institute: concept and types.
29. The concept of international law, its sources and the system, the relationship with the theory
State and Law.
30. Public and private law.
31. The substantive and procedural law.
32. The concep
No feedback yet