Question 1: What kind of contract of sale are governed by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation?
1) retail sale;
2) the supply of goods for state needs;
4) energy supply;
5) all of the above types of contracts.
Question 2. Who can be the subject of a contract of sale?
2) legal persons;
3) the State;
4) individuals and legal entities;
5) any of the subjects of civil law.
Question 3. What is not subject to the sales contract?
1) real and personal property;
2) exchange transactions;
3) patent rights;
4) the things that belong to the third party;
Question 4: What are the general conditions of the contract of sale are essential?
1) an agreement on the subject matter of the contract (selling items);
2) the price;
3) the period of performance of the contract;
4) the number, range, completeness;
5) all of the above.
Question 5. What are the requirements of the buyer is entitled to raise in the case of the sale of his product improper qual-tion?
1) replace the defective goods;
2) a proportionate reduction of the purchase price;
3) immediately, free elimination of product defects;
4) reimbursement for the elimination of defects in the goods;
5) any of the above requirements of their own choice.
14 Task 5 questions
No feedback yet