TABLE OF CONTENTS
INTRODUCTION .......... 4
Physical rehabilitation and treatment of patients
Diabetes mellitus (literature data)
General characteristics of the disease ... ..... 6
1.1 Etiology of diabetes ... 6
1.2 Pathogenesis of diabetes ....... 10
1.3 Clinic diabetes .. 15
1.4 Complications of diabetes ... 19
1.5 Treatment of diabetes ... 21
1.5.1 Diet therapy of patients with diabetes ... 27
1.5.2 Phytotherapy diabetics. ... 29
Physical rehabilitation in complex treatment
diabetes ... 32
2.1 Clinical and physiological rationale use of means and methods of physical rehabilitation. ... .32
2.1.1 Influence of physical activities and sports in the body of patients with diabetes .... 33
2.2 General information on the means and methods of physical rehabilitation, with me on-stage treatment of patients with diabetes .35
2.2.1 LFK diabetics .37
2.2.2 Massage diabetics ... ... .41
2.2.3 Physiotherapy diabetics ..... 42
Clinical characteristics of patients studied ... .47
Progress in the study .... ... 52
Methods of research ...... 54
3.1 functional studies of the cardiovascular system (heart rate measurement and A / D) ..54
3.2 Anthropometric research methods (measuring BMI) 57
3.3 Laboratory methods (study of blood glucose) ... 59
3.4 Study of physical performance (Harvard step test) .. 60
3.5 Mathematical and statistical methods of data obtained in the course of the experiment on Student. ... 62
The program of physical rehabilitation of patients studied ... .. ... ..67
4.1 Methods of physical therapy .... 70
4.2 Methodology of the massage. 75
4.3 Physical therapy treatments. ... .77
Evaluation study .................... 79
Conclusions .... 86
RECOMMENDATIONS ................... 88
References .. 94
This work was in Russian. Protected on the "5" in 2008.
In this paper, based on the analysis of the literature data and the results of our research, we can say that physical rehabilitation is a necessary means of rehabilitation treatment of patients with diabetes.
Based on the results of its own research, the following conclusions:
1. Appointment in the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2 physical rehabilitation program (therapeutic exercises, therapeutic massage and physical therapy), helps stabilize blood glucose levels and improve physical performance. Since the average blood glucose level in the groups at baseline did not differ substantially from each other (10.1 mmol / l - in the control and 10.4 mmol / l - in the pilot). At the end of the study blood glucose levels of patients stabilized Figures 8 mmol / l - in the control group and 6.8 mmol / l - experimental group. After the study, it was found that the concentration of blood glucose and blood glucose returned to normal as a whole. In the control group, this trend was not as pronounced as in the pilot. Resulting in the statistical analysis of the value of the criterion t-Student = 2.65 exceeds the critical value table test (tst = 2,10), which allows us to recognize the difference in terms of blood glucose in diabetic patients at the end of the study statistically significant, ie, P <0.05.
2. Indicators of physical health of patients with diabetes in the intervention group improved significantly compared with the results of patients in the control group, which indicates an increase in the adaptability of the organism to physical stress and the positive impact of our proposed program of physical rehabilitation. So indicators IGST in experimental-mental group improved by 9.7 units. with 65.9 units. to 75.6 units. In the control group IGST improved by 1.4 units. and amounted to an average of 67.8 units. These differences in terms of physical rabotospo-lities in diabetic patients is statistically significant (P <0.05).
3. Also, in the experimental group showed a transition from patients groups with low physical performance to a higher level. Before treatment in 1 (10%) patients level FR bad in 3 (30%) is weak, in 6 (60%) of the average, good and excellent levels of RF patients was observed. After treatment, 6 patients (60%) and Intermediate 4 (40%) Good.
4. The use of physical rehabilitation contributed to the normalization of the underlying physiological processes. Patients of the experimental group at the end of the study showed improvement of general well-being, improving the quality of sleep, a slight decrease in the intensity of pain, reduction of dry skin, normalization of appetite, cheerfulness lifting patients and stabilization of the emotional state.
5. Studies of the functional parameters of the cardiovascular system (heart rate, and A / D) as well as investigation of BMI diabetics significant differences at the end of the experiment between groups in the identified (R0,05).
In the future, we recommend further research in physical rehabilitation in complex treatment of patients with diabetes with the introduction of new technologies and modern methods of investigation.
Results and details of the qualification paper obtained by a careful analysis of the literature and an analysis of their own research results.
No feedback yet